Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Comey: No Treason--No Coup

This is consistent with my extremely half-assed understanding of the matter.
Or, I should say: if I had to bet, I'd bet on something like Comey's account as articulated here.
OTOH, this is interesting: Charles Lipson: "'A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall' On Obama's Bad Cops and Spies"
My hunch is that the deep-state coup will turn out to be the right-wing analog of left-wing Manchurian Candidate hysteria.
But that's noting more than a hunch.
Oh and: people--especially people who are the president of the United States--need to stop throwing around the goddamn 'T' word... I know the left started it. And it was idiotic. But it's a whole different thing when the president does it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home