Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Apologies for Blog Mismanagement

No, I don't mean the content of the posts, wiseass.
I mean that I haven't kept up with comments, nor with current events.
I'm kinda juggling a lot of things right now, and a bit overwhelmed. I dash in occasionally for a drive-by post, but that's about it.
When I finally looked in and saw like two weeks worth of comments, it really hit me that, damn, there are a lot of f*cking smart people who comment here. Which made my blog-guilt more severe...
Anyway, I'm in the homestretch of the semester, and hope to get my shit together, blog-wise, thereafter.
Man, someday I'm going to do a semester right, without stumbling, on fire and disoriented, across the finish line...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home