Sunday, March 31, 2019

Kershaw 8700

I'm kind of a pocket-knife snob...
But my brother got me this suuuuper-inexpensive Kershaw like six months ago, and it's been my EDC most of the time since. Usually I carry my Spyderco Navigator (if I'm teaching) or Native (if I'm not). But I pretty quickly realized that I was using the Kershaw more. The Spydercos are unbeatable...but hard to sharpen. So I find myself acting like my dad--never using my own actual pocket-knife to cut anything. The Kershaw I use all the time. It's more like a tool. I haven't had to sharpen it yet, and if it's got a big weakness, that's where it's going to be. But daggum thing has served me well for 6 mos. If I have to throw it away and buy another one, it'll still have been a bargain...
   And, no, unlike some bloggers, nobody gives a shit what I think, so nobody gives me $$$ to say this stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home