Friday, November 23, 2018

The Jordan Commission Absolutely Did Not Recommend Cutting Immigration By 1/3 And Bill Clinton Absolutely Did Not Agree

As you may have seen, it is currently fashionable on the left to deny that this ever happened.
I don't know where I stand on it...but...it happened.
As I've said many times, I'd like to see us start to at least consider considering trying to throttle back on population growth in the not-too-terribly-distant future...but it's obviously a complicated issue. It's downright bizarre to me that lowering the population is such a radioactive solution on both ends of the spectrum. I don't think it's terribly realistic to think we can really convince people to do it...but it's not inherently immoral to try to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home