Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Kavanaugh's Accuser Wants FBI To Investigate

That seems like a good idea...though, I'd guess, it's unlikely to be a fruitful idea. Still: why not do it?
Also:
   [Mark] Judge, who Ford said was in the room at the time of the alleged assault, said in a letter to the committee that he did not wish to speak publicly. In the letter, relayed by his attorney, Judge said that he has “no memory of this alleged incident.”
   "Brett Kavanaugh and I were friends in high school, but I do not recall the party described in Dr. Ford’s letter,” Judge said. “More to the point, I never saw Brett act in the manner Dr. Ford describes.”
Okaaayyy...though, honestly, I'd hope that if anyone ever accused me of such a thing, any friend of mine would either laugh in their face or punch them in the nose... At the very least, I'd expect a much stronger denial...something more along the lines of that's the most ridiculous f*cking thing I've ever heard...
   But it is definitely a denial.
   What a mess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home