Sunday, June 10, 2018

"The Dotard" vs. "Little Rocket Man"

hoo boy
On the bright side:
...people who have discussed the issue with him said he views negotiating with Kim as if it were another of his real estate deals in New York.
...which means, I guess: we'll make a deal, wait for NK to live up to its end of the bargain, refuse to hold up our end, and then sue 'em if they have the temerity to complain about it.
I can't believe that the trajectory of world history is being determined by these two clowns.
I shudder to think of the massive rejiggering of my world view that's going to be required if Trump pulls this off.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Overheard on CNN this morning, "Kim read 'Art of the Deal', but Trump wrote it!"

I agree about needing to reevaluate my world view if he pulls it off though.

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home