Tuesday, May 22, 2018

The Dumbest Thing About PC You'll Read This Week: Rebecca Bratton Weiss Edition

facepalm
Wow that's bad and stupid. Bad. Stupid. Stupid bad.
Eh, I suppose if these people could think clearly they wouldn't be defending political correctness. Still, it never ceases to amaze me how shitty these attempted defenses of the thing are. Shitty is one thing...but relentlessly super-shitty...it's a whole 'nother thing.
I mean jeez, you'd think that if this were the best you could come up with it might make you rethink your position...wouldn't you?
I'm not going to refute this crap in detail. Or at least I'm going to try to resist the urge. Summer's here, and I've gotta get cracking on the stuff I actually get paid to write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home