Sunday, February 18, 2018

Slavoj Zizek: A Reply To My Critics Concerning An Engagement With Jordan Peterson

Professor Z makes a couple of decent points in here.
   That's the thing about that guy. He can say a bunch of completely incoherent shit...and then make a pretty good point or two...keeps you off-balance...
   I'm not buying that "PC is actually liberalism" point, obvs...though there did seem to be some conflict between Bernie and the PCs, as Z notes...
   I'm not so sure Peterson's really up to debating the very slippery Z...but I'm not sure he isn't, either.
   At any rate, if Z is telling the truth about getting de facto banned from places like the NYT because of his dangerous right-wing tendencies, then he'll go up in my estimation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home