Monday, January 01, 2018

Friedersdorf: Right-Wing Media Lies A Lot

Gee, ya think?
  In this case, it's Breitbart. But, as Friedersdorf notes: it's also Limbaugh. And these are just the ones that have admitted it. I've at least seem some things on Breitbart that are apparently true and not covered by the "MSM." Thing is, the place is pretty repulsive, and you have to triple-check even the stuff that seems plausible...it's kinda not worth it.
   But Limbaugh...that dude is pure-D BS from beginning to end. I've said it before, but he's basically the right-wing version of a left-wing academic bullshitter: his method is free-association that produces all sorts of baroque epicycles until the line of his "argument" finally spirals toward some version of the same conclusion every time: the left is intentionally destroying America.
   That guy is awful. And it's long seemed to me that he's had an actual effect on American conservatism. A destructive one, I mean, obviously. Of course he and his popularity could be more effects than causes. I don't know.
   Anyway. I don't really have anything to say about this other than: it's no surprise to me. Right-wing media's a mess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home