Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Assange Hates Hillary

   In case you hadn't noticed.
   Doesn't mean that the emails are fake, nor that they should be ignored, obviously...but it's worth knowing.
   It does piss me off that Assange is trying to manipulate the election. And it pisses me off that he's trying to put Trump in the White House. His bullshit about radical transparency wears a bit thin when he edits the things and times their release for maximum effect against his enemies... So far I haven't seen anything too bad, but I haven't had time to look carefully. You can to some extent measure a person by their enemies. And if Trump, Putin and Assange all hate somebody...well...that counts in their favor by my lights.
   Zach Beauchamp is a bit slippery rat times...so caveat lector...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home