Thursday, September 15, 2016

Everything's Coming Up Trump

   The deluge of new polls all showing significant gains for Trump is depressing the hell out of me. And some of them were conducted pre-'deplorables' and pre-pneumoniagate. Not to mention Powell's e-mails, which I think are going to hurt HRC more than they hurt Trump.
   My disgust with the GOP pegged the needle a long time ago, but I've become disgusted with the Dems fairly rapidly. The things some people hate about them have only recently really come into focus for me. I'm so angry with / disgusted by them now that, in  a way, I'd welcome a Republican victory...if only they weren't running a candidate who basically constitutes a reductio ad absurdum of the very idea of America... So that's, y'know, a problem...
   Goddamn democracy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aa said...

Democracy is a miserable form of government, that's for sure. Only problem is the others are far worse. Forget where I first heard that...thank goodness for the internet:

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the others" Churchill.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home