Tuesday, August 02, 2016

Trump Spokeswoman Katrina Pierson Loses It On CNN, Blames Obama For Hamayun Khan's Death

Wow.
   I was watching, and it was astonishing and embarrassing.
   She managed to keep her voice and facial expressions more-or-less in the vicinity of specs...but the stuff that was coming out of her mouth made me embarrassed for our democracy. If she'd have started spitting and throwing things but had been making sense, her career would be over and she'd be a meme by now. But instead, she kept a semi-straight face and spewed the utterest bullshit...and so I suppose it counts as something of non-total-loss from the perspective of the Trump campaign, all things considered and given the unwinnable hand she had been dealt. I guess that's what counts as professionalism among professional liars.
  The Trump train is going off the rails, and it seemed to me that a few more degrees to the crazy and maybe even people like Pierson won't be able to call black white with straight faces anymore. But who knows? I mean, it's not like she can have any self-respect left or anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home