Saturday, March 23, 2013

The Heels Playing Small, and Kansas

Well, I think we're doomed against KU.

I like KU, and if we've got to lose to someone--which we basically do this year--I'd just as soon it be them.

But still, it's not going to be pretty.

Roy's done a great job using what we've got, which means going to the small lineup and hoisting 3s. It's not a dignified way to win, nor the most exciting kind of game to watch, but I reckon it beats getting our butts handed to us every game.

Withey's going to eat our lunch for us on Sunday, I fear. JMM might be able to pull him away from the basket and drive past him--but dude is a threat to block the shot even then. I'm going to guess that Roy will try putting James on Withey pretty early on if things start getting ugly. Could work...

Go Heels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home