Monday, October 15, 2012

Chris Wallace Hassles Prince Riebus About Tax Plan

[As Matthew  notes in comments, it was Ed Gillespie, not Reince P. So weird. I can still "see" RP in that video in my mind's eye... Freakah...]

Whoa. Et tu, Fox?

Reince & co. are still spouting the "six studies" lie, and Wallace actually calls him on it. You gotta give some credit for RP for his argument that AEI is "non-partisan." Way to use misleadingly narrow definitions, dude. You get this weekend's Golden Gorgias for that one...


2 Comments:

Blogger matthew christman said...

It was actually Ed Gillespie, but I'm only posting to share what I think is the best description of the RNC Chairman's name I've yet heard, courtesy of John Fugelsang: "Reince Priebus sounds like one of the bounty hunters in Star Wars who didn't have any lines, but still got an action figure."

12:54 AM  
Blogger Winston Smith said...

WHOA IT TOTALLY IS!!!!

Wow. I could have sworn I had a Reince Priebus-shaped sense-datum...

LOL that Star Wars line...

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home