Monday, June 06, 2011

Anthony Weiner, Dumbass Liar and Dumbass

Who the hell is stupid enough to do something like this?

I've done some stupid things, and I've done some stupid things for sex...but Jesus. This jackass makes me look like a cross between Albert Einstein and the Pope.

Who is this stupid? This lacking in good judgment and self-control? To tell you the truth, I kinda wish he'd just GTFO, the lackwit.

The country is in a virtual tailspin, the GOP is in power in the House and trying its damndest to make things even worse...and this asshat can't keep it in his pants and off of Twitter. Just the kind of press the poor, stupid, beleaguered Dems need.

Oh and: don't forget to lie about it when you're busted! That's the cherry on...ew...  Just forget it.

Wait, one more thing, you moron: I can virtually guarantee you that NOBODY WANTS TO SEE YOUR DAMN JUNK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home