Sunday, January 16, 2011

Tech Crushes Carolina

Wow. Word is that Ga Tech is just terrible this year--perhaps the weakest team in a much-diminished ACC. But Carolina played what may very well have been the...uh...let me say least good game I've ever seen a Carolina team play.Just really, really not good. I believe we shot 29% [correction: 27.6%] for the game, had something like 18 turnovers, and spent a fair amount of the game simply handing the ball directly to Tech. You can't really understand how terrible this game w as without understanding that Tech really did not play well. It was a really excruciating game between a bad team and an awful team, and the terrible team lost by 20 points...

 To top things off, Henson got the crap fouled out of him (no call--Karl Hess strikes again) late in the game, and landed hard and bad on his elbow.

I have to say, I'm downright alarmed by the way we played in this game. I've really never seen anything like it. I'm basically speechless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home