Thursday, September 17, 2009

Doing Beasterism One Better
Or:
Who's Worse Than the Antichrist?
Or: Sauronism

The only guy I can think of is: Sauron.

So, I wondered, has anybody compared Obama to Sauron?

Um, well, as it turns out, the answer seems to be: kinda.

And the man in question is: our good buddy, king of the crazies, Glenn Beck.

Here we see him comparing himself to--and I want to stress that I am not making this up--Gandalf. And I guess Obama is the Balrog? Or is Obama the man behind the Balrog...i.e. Sauron hisownself?

You be the judge.

And, um, let me just say that I am second to no one in my love for LoTR...but I find it exceedingly disturbing that this guy seems to be building his world view on it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home