Saturday, January 03, 2009

VV: Top Ten Rightblogger Stories of 2008

A hilarious--by which I mean horrifying--retrospective. (Via Metafilter)

Perhaps most worrisome is that we're not really talking exclusively about blogs here--The WSJ, NRO, Commentary and Human Events make their contributions. (Ditto the American Spectator...but that's always been about a half-step above a dead-tree blog anyway.)

I mean, I'm sure there were some nutty lefty stories as well, but I don't remember them coming out of such mainstream sources. (Trig-isn't-Palin's-kid comes to mind, but, though Sullivan picked it up in a cautious way, it was an unknown blogger at d-Kos who lauched it, and s/he was ridiculed pretty thoroughly there and elsewhere in the leftosphere.)

And they seem to have left out Bill Ayers Wrote Obama's Books, one of my personal faves.

[Update: bonus #s 11-15 at Alicublog.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home