Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Hawaii and Guest Blogger

Yo. Johnny Quest and I are engaged in final preparations for our big Hawaii vacation, ETD 7am tomorrow morning. We'll be on Oahu for two days, on Kauai for three days, and on Hawaii for four or five days, then it's a day in LA on the way back for some family time with a tribe called "Quest."

I'm not sure whether I'll even connect to the internet while I'm gone--for at least a couple of days we'll be in the backcountry of Kauai on the Kalalau trail--but one way or another, the blog won't be silent, as my friend and former student--and sometimes commentor around these parts--Jared will be posting at least some.

Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to remove the 'Winston Smith' from beneath posts without removing it from the template and, hence, all previous posts, so that'll keep showing up. But that shouldn't cause too much confusion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home