Thursday, January 05, 2006

Stuff + Kleiman on Gingrich on the Republican Kleptocracy

Still travelling/got a cold/tired and cranky/posting will be light.

Big thanks, BTW, to Statisticasaurus Rex and Canis Major for putting us up in DC and Charlottesville, respectively. Today we're off to Johnny Quest's parental units' digs, where tomorrow we'll celebrate the "real" (i.e. Greek Orthodox) Christmas.

(And to friends in either of the aforementioned places we didn't get in touch with/crash with: be ye not angry: 'twas a whirl-wind tour.)

Brain no work so good of late, so no thoughts more sophisticated than "Bush bad man"...but I think I may have regaled you with that one before. Basically I walk around anymore with one of those cartoon black clouds over my head, muttering things like "Hell in a handbasket!" under my breath. In three years I'll probably be certifiable.

But anyway, here's a link to Mark Kleiman giving us some excerpts from a Dana Milbank report on a Newt Gingrich speech on the current Republican kleptocracy. All I have to add is: when I'm agreeing with Newt Gingrich, it's strange days indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home