Sunday, November 20, 2005

Comments

Sorry, comments are all screwed up b/c I've been discovered by comment-spammers. I'm going to have to enable number verification, which will be a pain in your ass, but, hey, better you than me, right? Actually, I won't be able to keep up with it if I try to filter the comments by myself. Sorry, but it's either that or see the whole site filled up with spam for stuff that...*shudder*...you just don't want to see.

[Incidentally, some of you have asked whether I turned on comment moderation because some of you boys weren't playing nice. No. I was trying to figure out how to delete specific comments already posted because a newcomer had posted multiple multiple-screen OT comments in a row (like 10 screens worth). Anyway, apparently that can't be done, but while trying to figure out how to do it I accidentally left comment verification on w/out e-mail notification and blah, blah, blah... Anyway, that plus the spam onslaught have forced me to turn to word verification on comments.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home