Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Duh

About that comments section...

Until I recover from grading (read: sober up) and get back from Christmas with the folks (read: a week of fixing fence and splitting wood) and New Years' (actually: three days of pedantry at the Eastern meeting of the fabulous and not fabulous American Philosophical Association), there ain't no way I'm going to get around to figuring out how to put up comments, and I don't want to hear any of that crap about how even a monkey could do it, because that feces is starting to hurt my feelings.

But--and here's the duh part--they asked me to start posting stuff over at Blogcritcs, and there's a comments section there. So, if the muse takes you, you can hop over there and post your thoughts.

[duh part deux: That, of course, only works for the stuff I post over there, which right now is only the "Patriotically Incorrect" post (oh, and that old du Toit piece is up there, but that doesn't matter.) ]

Oh, and if it's uncool to post your stuff on a big site like that, somebody better let me know right now, because if there's one thing I hate, it's being uncool...

Oh, the latest post at Blogcritics is here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home