Thursday, May 09, 2024

Princeton Douchebags on Hunger Strike: "Demand" Amesty for Students Who Occupied Building, Discussions of Divestment from Israel

facepalm
Yes, but see, you have nothing to negotiate...sorry..."demand"...with. You being hungry doesn't matter to me at all...and it shouldn't matter to Princeton. 
So fuck off is what I'm saying.
You know, the left has an almost-unique talent for taking causes and making them distinctly unsympathetic... I'm not inherently uninterested in the fate of civilians in Palestine. Though Israel has just cause for going to war, and is, so far as I can tell, conducting the war in a just manner...and though the majority of Palestinians support Hamas and the 10/7 attack...still, I'm not unconcerned about children and other innocent civilians...
But the left is just such a bunch of douchebags that I have to fight the urge to be too opposed to whatever they support.
And I really, honestly, could not care any less about a bunch of rich, privileged (in the normal, ordinary sense of 'privileged'), leftist Ivy League douchebags (allegedly) being hungry because they (allegedly) refuse to eat...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home