Tuesday, April 30, 2024

"The Far Right's Campaign to Explode The Population"

An infamous characteristic of political correctness is that it can turn on a dime. Just last week progressives were still arguing that we needed more immigration--illegal if necessary--because of our declining birthrate. Now there's this.
   Of course what they really want is more of what we already have: declining Caucasian birthrates and more non-white / third-world immigration.
   I came to understand their general orientation on this question quite some time ago...but, honestly, it's even worse than I thought. It sounds like some kind of kooky conspiracy theory...but, well...here we are...
   Two related views seem to motivate them:  (1) "anti-whiteness"--which the left wing of the left openly professes, and (2) the view that Europe and the USA (and Canda, too, I guess) must accept immigrants of non-European ancestry until they "look like the world." That is: until whites are a tiny minority in their own countries. (And guess what happens to tiny minorities in most places...)
   I've come to think--and I know this sounds crazy, believe me--that they'll never rest until we're all gone. The left is like a cancer, comprised of Europeans (of descent, that is) that seek to destroy Europe and Europeans. 
   Believe me, I'd be ecstatically happy to discover that I'm wrong about that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home