Thursday, June 20, 2019

"Third Way" Dems Are Talking Sense

I felt like I might burst into tears reading this.
Hey...can we think of a way to tweak Clintonism? It's not rocket science...but it might as well be given the state of play today. 
But it's the social/cultural issues about which the left has mainly lost its mind. As Glenn Reynolds often points out: to beat Trump, all the Dems have to do is not be crazy. Though I rather think that goes for both sides; the side that can manage to be even a little bit normal is, I think, likely to win 2020. But Trump is not going to suddenly get normal... 
If Obama would start working to undermine the crazy wing of the party I think it might help a lot. Alas, he seems not to be doing so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home